Here is a sample SAP HR Resume handed over to our SAP HR Training students.
Sr. SAP HR Functional Consultant
Ph : XXX-XXX-XXXX
- More than 8 years of functional experience as SAP HR Functional Consultant with 4 full life-cycle implementations.
- Extensive experience with complete system development life cycle include business requirement gathering, process analysis and re-engineering, change management, testing and support
- Implementation specialist using ASAP implementation methodology involving business process analysis, Blue prints, building Business Process Procedures, gap analysis, design, configuration, unit testing, data conversion, system testing and go live support.
- Documentation experience in writing Business process procedures for end users and documentation experience in writing training materials for end users
- Experience with Guided Procedures for ESS Life & Work Events (LWE)
- Strong implementation experience in US Payroll, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Benefits Administration, Time Management and Taxes
- Experience in all phases of SAP Project Implementation including blueprint, realization, post go-live and go-live support.
- Very strong in Performance module and configured Equity based plans, Merit increase plans, Management bonus plans.
- Extensively worked on reports and batch data processing using BDC, LSMW, Reports, Interfaces, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms Cross Applications Components – ALE, IDOC, BAPI and HR Workflow.
|ERP||ECC 6.0,ECC 5.0, SAP R/3 4.7/4.6C|
|Human Resource Management||Staffing Assessments, Recruitment and selection, Performance Management, compensation and Rewards|
|Programming Languages||Visual Basic|
|Microsoft Operating System||Windows 98/2000/XP|
|Data Migration Tools||LSMW|
|Office Package||Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Excel|
Project Details :
ABC Corporation, Edison, NJ ( June 2009 till date )
- PA, PD, OM, and TM configuration and customizing
- Involved in the full life cycle implementation from blueprinting to post-go- live support for Vital Project
- Participated in number of user meetings which involved study of business processes, gathering and documenting requirements
- Prepared business blueprint for the personnel administration and organization management module as per client requirements for vital project based on SAP legacy system.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing, parallel Testing, Go Live and Continuous support of the project.
- Involved in developing the Organizational Structure, by depicting the department-to-department relationships.
- Maintained and create relationships between organizational units, positions, jobs, and assign cost centers to departments.
- Provide an end Deliverable document to cover all aspects of the evaluation including business processes, configuration changes, enhancements, interfaces, change management and training
- Analyze and propose new Enterprise/Personnel Structure in view of all requirements and processes
Magna Corporation, Boston, MA ( June 2007 till May 2009 )
- Manage scope, budget, quality and risks of the payroll rollout for UK.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the project with hands-on approach
- Work with the teams to lead requirements gathering from business
- Help establish new work processes from legacy to SAP to blend in with existing corporate policies and accommodate Transaction Center concept.
- Created Business and Functional Detail requirement documentation for Payroll.
- Provided functional specifications to create Custom infotypes to handle Payroll and OM.
- Configured Salary Merits and Bonus plans through Enterprise Performance module.
- Proposed User exits to technical team where ever required during the implementation.
- Implemented USA, Canada and Puerto Rico HR including Payroll, Benefits and ECM after US go live.
Magna Electric, San Francisco, CA ( June 2004 to May 2007 )
- Maintained Insurance Plan general data, Coverage Formula and Cost Formulas and assigned insurance Plan Attributes and Wage Types.
- Configured Benefits Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Configured Benefits Enrollment
- Configured 401K plan matching and vesting rules
- Configured eligibility rules for the employees
- Set up Organizational units, Jobs, Positions and maintained infotypes 1000, 1001, 1005 and 1610.
- Cost center assignment maintained both at Position and org unit level.
- Configured Dynamic actions for automatic triggering of different infotypes and dates on date specification infotype (Infotype 0041).
- Modified various infotype screens using screen control table.
- Configured Cost groupings and Contribution groupings to define costs for different locations and for different levels of employees.
- Customized the system in compliance with ADP methodology.
- Provided End-user training and detailed documentation of the business process flow.
All the companies, names and time lines used in this sample sap hr resume are fictitious. If there is a resemblance, it is purely coincidental.